To prepare vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake or 200°C conventional bake.
- Cut the top and tail off the beetroots and wrap in tinfoil. Place in the oven and bake for an hour.
- Add the carrots to a roasting dish with the garlic, onions, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, honey and 1 tablespoon oil.
- Mix it all up to coat evenly and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven along with the beetroot for the last 30 minutes. Remove everything and set aside.
- Increase the oven temperature to 200°C fan bake or 210°C conventional bake.
To prepare pasta and spinach
- Cook the orzo in a saucepan of boiling salted water, according to packet instructions. Drain well.
- Mix the drained orzo with half of the dressing and the spinach.
To make lamb
- Season the lamb rumps with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the lamb, fat side down, and cook for a few minutes until browned and crispy, and most of the fat is rendered out.
- Turn over and cook for another couple of minutes to brown the other side.
- Transfer to a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 13-15 minutes for medium.
- Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
To make dressing
- To make the dressing, whisk the ingredients together and season to taste.
- Place chips onto plates and top with the mince. Add a spoonful of salsa, a dollop of sour cream and fresh coriander.
- Rub the skin off the beetroot with your fingers and slice into thin wedges. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon some risoni/orzo/couscous mixture on to plates or bowls, then top with roasted veges, beetroot and sliced lamb.
- Sprinkle with the feta, pine nuts and extra mint then drizzle with a little more dressing.